Friday, September 20, 2013

The Inner Geek





sweater (J.Crew old, men's version HERE), eyelet top (J.Crew, T-shirt Version), jeans (Articles of Society c/o), oxfords (Dolce Vita), bag (Michael Kors), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Ban), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)
Argyle, eyelet, & oxfords (coveting THESE)---channeling my inner nerd and I've gotta say, feel pretty damn comfy doing so.  This rig screams fall and is perf for errands, mom mode, lunch with the gals, etc--so ideal for my lifestyle.  
So let me soapbox it for a second with these Articles of Society Jeans.  I was intro'd to the line a few months ago and I've gotta say, totally digging their fit and price point.  Using the same high quality fabrics, fit standards, and craftsmanship as their luxury counterparts, AOS focuses on bringing quality denim to us regular gals without the crazy designer denim price tag.  Bonus:  the designers are veterans in the denim industry with prior ties to Hudson, Antik, Vince & Theory--so they're legit needless to say!  Alright, gang, have a fab weekend---I've got my mom, Bitsy, coming into town tonight and I couldn't be more excited.  Our visits are the BEST--full of laughs, productivity, and good cookin!  Headed to some fall festivals this weekend to enjoy this gorg weather!  See y'all Monday!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL